domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Cuentos de Disney. Alicia (II)


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. (1865). Lewis Carroll.

Once upon a time a little girl named Alice was having a picnic on the river bank with her big sister. It was a lovely sunny day and Alice decided to have a rest under the shade of a big tree.

All of a sudden a white rabbit running past startled Alice. The rabbit was wearing a waistcoat and holding a pocket watch “Oh my word I’m late” said the rabbit before running down a rabbit hole. “How curious” thought Alice and decided to follow him.

At the bottom of the rabbit hole Alice found herself in a hall of doors. She looked around and saw a table with a tiny key to the smallest door in the room. “Well how am I supposed to fit through there?” said Alice. She looked back at the table and saw a bottle with a label that said “Drink me” and a cake that said “eat me”.

“Well there’s nowhere else to go” thought Alice and she decided to take a sip of the “Drink me” bottle. “Oooo” shrieked Alice as she shrank down to the size of a mouse. “Well that’s better but now I can’t reach the key!” She took a tiny bite of the “Eat me” cake and grew to the size of a house. “Oh no I’ll never get through the door” sobbed Alice.

Alice’s tears began to flood the hallway. “Oh my!” said Alice as she quickly took another sip of the “Drink me” bottle. Sure enough Alice shrank and as she started to swim through the river of tears she was joined by lots of animals that had all been swept away by her tears.

Eventually they all washed up on shore and as Alice started to dry herself off she saw the white rabbit run past shouting “I’m late, oh my, I’m late!” “Oh Mr. Rabbit please wait for me!” shouted Alice as she hurried to catch him up.

Alice followed the rabbit to a little cottage in the woods. “Well how curious, this must be where the rabbit lives.” Alice said to herself. “Well I can’t see him. Maybe he’s inside.” Alice entered the cottage but there was no sign of the rabbit. Just then she felt a rumble in her tummy as she started to grow again.


Alice grew and grew until she filled the whole house. All the animals crowded round to stare at her and they started to throw rocks through the windows. “Oh my, what shall I do now?” throught Alice and as she looked she saw the rocks turning into little cakes “Oh wwell, what’s the worse that can happen” she said as she took a bite.

Once again Alice shrank, but this time she was so tiny the flowers looked like trees. “Well I might as well try to find the rabbit” she thought and as she wandered through the garden she stumbled on a caterpillar sat on a mushroom. “Oh please Mr. Caterpillar can you help me get back to my normal size?” she asked.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario